Re: [RC] Give something a bad name and it'll live up to it. - Truman Prevatt

Title: "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement
Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:
Well Marv....I would like to think this theory works.  And it is a sound one.  But for some strange reason...."Cash Pony" sounds "nice and sweet" to me.  But for some reason...that boy still acts more like "Raptor".

Jody
Now Jody, just because you and Cash Pony don't have a good relationship - don't lay it at the hooves at Cash Pony. Maybe you should look inward ;-) .  That pony has raised you daughter - kept her on the straight and narrow which says a lot.

Be thankful for Cash Pony. He's one hell of a horse or maybe pony.

Truman

--

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."  Neils Bohr, Nobel Laureate Physics

GIF image