[RC] let's play name the fungus! - Cindy Stafford

My horse hs something in the inside of her ears that looks like it might be a fungus.  They're little white round bumps, each one about the size of a head of a pin (almost like insect eggs).  They're hard and gently scraping witha fingernail doesn't remove any.  It's mostly in one ear, but starting in the other.

asked around at my barn where I board and they've seen it before, said it's a fungus but you can't get rid of it.  If you try, it bleeds and gets worse.

So ridecampers, chime in here if you've seen this before?  and if so, what is it?  And were you able to get rid of it?  How?

Thanks!

Cindy
and Zoey the perpetual medical mystery horse