RE: [RC] re:awards/photos - EnduroGal

“I can’t think of much I would rather have than a picture of my horse and I while doing a ride!”

That’s a great idea!  If photos are given as awards, the ride manager could plan ahead and buy a few inexpensive frames at Wal-Mart, together with a pre-cut mat board for each one.  With one of those gold or silver glitter calligraphy pens, the name of the ride and the name of the award (first place, Best Condition, etc.) could be attractively hand-written onto each mat board, then the photo and the mat board could be easily slipped into the frame before presenting same at the awards meeting.  A great memento!  (Assuming the rider’s eyes aren’t closed or she’s not trying to get the gnat that flew up her nose… J )

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fhall
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:14 AM
To: 'Cindy Stafford'; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] re:awards/photos

I am in the same boat as Cindy here, only a few LD’s so far, but I can’t think of much I would rather have than a picture of my horse and I while doing a ride! Maybe a nice personalized blanket or cooler with my girls name on it, but we are going to have to get to some longer, more intense rides than we have done to merit an  award like that just yet!!

Freda