[RC] trim question - sbolinge

I have a pigeon toed horse...9  years old and has been barefoot all his life. I got him as a 7 year old.  90% of my conditioning is done barefoot.  His hooves never need much trimming, just redoing mustang roll...however, the inside of both front feet is approx 1/4 inch longer than the outside. If I rasp the inside bottom so that the hoof is balanced...within 10 days it is back to 1/4 longer that the outside. Because it naturally grows and wears that way, should I leave it alone??? I have another REALLY pigeon toed horse who has been barefoot now for about 2 years and his feet want to do the exact same thing. My email address is sbolinge @ aol . com