Re: [RC] award???? - marshall Bates

 Donna Winters  wrote:

"How many have shown up early to flag trails, chalk  lines and replace signs that motorcyclists and paint ball bean heads have stripped.
How many have help set up registeration packets, making sure maps, dinner tickets, vet cards are in them.
 How many of ya'll have gotten off your pathic pity party butts to help check pulses, vet cards when you are pulled or RO?"
 HOW MANY OF YOU TELL the ride manager THANK YOU???? Shameful, Shameful"

Come on east and see how many riders volunteer at rides in both SE and NE regions. You'd be amazed at our hi participation rate. I haven't been to a ride yet that ride managers haven't been thanked for their efforts.
Marsh the muleman