[RC] re: t-shirts into quilts etc - Michelle Aquilino

I LOVE these ideas!? I can only hope that I will earn enough t-shirts to be able to do some of these ideas =)? And then I have to hope that I'll remember these ideas those many years into the future!? Of course, I'll never be able to make my ride t-shirt quilt if all the more experienced riders convince the ride managers to stop giving out t-shirts ;-)? ha ha.

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"