Re: [RC] against change the pulse time down - Joe Long

David LeBlanc wrote:
Well, no - his problem is that he can't seem to get his horse to criteria
inside of 30 minutes. At the vet checks, he only has 30 minutes, so if this
were an issue at vet checks, I'd expect to see a lot of pulls - which we do,
see below.

OK, I misunderstood the question.  I took it for the 1,737th asking of "Why shouldn't the finish be the same as the vet checks?"