[RC] When my horses have been treated-low pulses - Skyla Stewart

Kat said      "What I HAVE found though is that when heart rates are uncommonly low for that individual and the HR (and the horse) is rather unresponsive to environmental
stimuli, THAT is one of the first signs that my horse is getting tired and
might be getting into some metabolic trouble."

I had my horse vet in twice with a pulse of 28 (he normally was in the mid/upper 30's), these were the ONLY times this horse ever vetted that low, both times he tied up right after the start.  I swore if he ever had another 28 I was not starting the ride.  Coincidence, maybe, but only twice at 28 in his life, and both times he tied up???  I don't know???

Skyla