[RC] treeless saddle and the pad to put under... need a little help - Diana Peterson

Ok new topic.

I have a Bob Marshall endurance saddle. I used a 1 inch ( plus 1/2 inch of extra dense foam) under my saddle
I am a heavy weight.
My question is ....when i ride in the heat and my horse gets sweatty the 1.5 inches of foam don't seem to be enought to have under me. I like something that does NOT compact down like the damp foam get in the summer.

WHO is riding a BM saddle ? Who is a heavy weight and what is under YOUR saddle ?
Is there any other pads that would be good under a BM saddle ?

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated .....thanks Diana :-)

I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.