[RC] endurance prosepect - Dunn, Meghan

Serena,

You didnt mention where you are located but there are two fabulous endurance prospects for sale here in Texas. They are both off the track but have excellent mindsets. I have personally been around both of them and feel that they will excel at endurance. They have the bloodlines to take someone to the top. Take a look at www.mandolynn.com and also on www.charabianhorses.net . The horses from mandolynn are also very reasonably priced. If you are located far from texas it is always an option to find someone coming to your region for a ride that has a spot open in their trailer. The best things about our sport is that everyone is always willing to help a fellow endurance rider out. I know I have plans to go to Florida, Kentucky, New Mexico and Colorado this year for rides.

Hope this helps you!
Meghan Dunn
Central Region