[RC] Fwd: [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6439 supplements - Chipnml

From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
--- Begin Message ---
I take a probiotic daily for a week before rides.  Other than that, it's just black cohosh for my hot flashes!!  I try to get my vitamins through the food I eat since by isolating one thing (like Vit C in an orange), you may be missing out on other things that are just as important but haven't been "discovered" yet.  Of course, I do consider salt-and-vinegar potato chips a very important food source!

Chip

From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.

--- End Message ---