[RC] [Endurance Tracks] Southeast Equestrian Trails Conference - Endurance.Net

Info, Contact, Registration

The 2009 Southeastern Equestrian Trails Conference has been scheduled for July 9 - 12, in Gainesville, Florida.

Hosted by SEDRA and The Goethe Trail, this year's conference is dedicated to the Heritage Horse of Florida, the Florida Cracker.

Green Horses
Making $ents out of Sustainability is the theme for SETC 2009. We will explore ways to build better trails...protect water quality at creek/river crossings, at horse camps, and at our own farms. Additional topics will be manure management, carbon footprints, invasive exotics, conservation easements and more! If we want to preserve historical use of horses on public lands, we need to educate ourselves to be good (green) stewards. Plan to attend to learn more about policy, planning and politics!

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Tracks at 1/22/2009 10:13:00 AM