[RC] Mash Ingredients/How Much (was VC 100 and choking horses) - Val Nicoson

Am curious how much mash folks prepare for their horses and the ingredients in such as well.?

During warmer months my horses don't get much of a mash at all but come winter they get quite a bit more.? Also I generally double what they get when we attend a ride as they're working alot more.?

Mine get BP and Strategy or BP and Nutrena's Lite Choice for the fat lady <g>.

Val