[RC] Trekker Saddles - Michelle Aquilino

There was a vendor at the Biltmore ride with Trekker saddles, and I really liked the look of them.? It's treeless, but with panels, so "guaranteed" spinal clearance (which I like).? It has an english style, which I'm used to, but looks a lot more secure than any other one I've seen (especially the pro endurance classic with the big knee pads).? I have read that some horses don't like panelled saddles, but I guess I won't be able to know without trying one?
?
It looks like my cantle pack might be able to attach to the loop on top of the stirrup hangers, but didn't get to try it, and not sure if it's even a good idea?? But not sure how else to attach it to saddles like that (also similar to the freeform).
?
Any feedback on this saddle?? It also felt like it would be really comfortable!
?
Is there anyone in VA that has this saddle?
?
Anyway, it seems like (if my horse likes it), it's exactly what I'm looking for: spinal clearance, treeless, lightweight, english style, more stability...

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"