Fw: [RC] Autumn is here - Lori Bertolucci

Okay, I will admit that when it comes to being female, in the winter time, on an endurance ride, when nature calls, is a bit...uncomfortable...shall we say?  :)

From: ll cole <bluemoonfarm90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: merryben@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:31:42 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Autumn is here

Where is all my Southern support?!?!?! Fall is okay...except it leads to winter. Being from the South, I hate the cold, the snow, the slush, the Northern  bone chilling, bitter blood sucking winds, did I mention the cold? And the fact that it is dark at lunchtime almost is just icing on the cake!! Give me spring, the clocks go back to a human time, you can ride without four hours of prep time (and God forbid you have to potty!), and.....it leads to SUMMER!!!!
Linda ;)..(would love to be just a fair weather rider. Sorry...if only they had rides in Bermuda...and I won the lottery!)