RE: [RC] heavyweight on small horse - Maryben Stover

Yep, Rajab was a teensy little thing.  But he was awesome...........mb

From: ctghw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: merryben@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] heavyweight on small horse
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:22:14 -0700

MB, I remember Hugh Bryson rode Linda Walker’s little horse on Tevis one year and came in second. I remember his name was Rajab. I rode him once and he was the fastest trotting horse I had ever been on. I’d say he was 14.1 or 2. I am not sure this will get to Ridecamp but I wanted to tell you. 9 inch cannons????????? Wow! Cindy Tough