From: Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Protective Vests
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 3:10 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for one that's more comfortable.  I would LIKE to wear one.  Also makes me nervous ordering them online, since body sizes and proportions are so different, I don't tend to fit into anything designed for a "normal" body :-/  Would love to hear recommendations, feedback, and support for recommendations!

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"