[RC] Health certificate/Coggins - Sharon Hahn

I'm always amazed that at organized events I've been to, including endurance rides, the Coggins is normally required at registration and not at entry to the grounds.  You could bring 14 EIA positive horses with you, and as long as they didn't actually enter an event they'd never be checked and would be free to spread disease to everybody else's horse.  I suppose events with stabling must require paperwork to get a stall, but I never go to anything that fancy.

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!