[RC] NC Ride/Thanks - jeanne pepper

Been reading all the posts about racing & helmets...am missing the Thank Yous to Cassandra & her wonderful crew who put on this fabulous ride.Everything was first class.The vet checks ran smoothly even with FEI & AERC conditions being met.
And the Lemonade stand check point was DELIGHTFUL!! Yummy...had 2 cups & some fig newtons while the horses chowed on carrots & hay.Beautiful trail,challanging,fast & rocky...took pix along the way.Obviously I was there to enjoy & not to win but felt like a winner as we crossed the finish..cause it was such a great experience ! THANK YOU ALL! pepper & Ali