Re: [RC] helmets - Eric Drew

organ donor cards

:-)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] helmets

And!  you can sign up as an Organ Donor online!!  Go to www.organdonor.gov

if you don't want to wear a bucket on your head!!

To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] helmets
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:42:08 -0400
From: kcchillin@xxxxxxx

I don't care whether other riders wear or don't wear a helmet..however I have always thought it would be a good idea to make sure that those who don't wear one have an opportunity to sign an organ donor card. We have the technology to harvest those organs for someone who needs them.