RE: [RC] Helmet? - sherman

Title: Message
I think I like the idea of a straw brim even better! Yep, Mary Anna could have made some money on that idea, especially since she was advertising it while she rode.
Kathy

That makes me chuckle.  Actually, Mary Anna Woods, a NATRC rider, who competes in the Open class on 37 year old Elmer Bandit , created her own version of this head protection:  she bought an oversized straw hat with a wide brim, cut the middle out, slid it over her helmet and used duct tape to secure it.  It has protected her for years.  Perhaps she should have patented the idea:-)

Karen Everhart MEd
=86