Re: [RC] helmet thread - Elizabeth Walker

Hey !   I found it!

I love Google!

On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:26 PM, richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Oh it did - turn signals and all sorts of things, really funny.

Carla Richardson

From: Elizabeth Walker
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:11:34 -0700
To: Ridecamp<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] helmet thread

I think I actually remember that cartoon.  :)  I think it had flashers and turn signals, too.

Personally speaking, there have been times (the "whoa #&$%" and "Oh #@%^*" moments) when I wished horses came equipped with an anchor, since the accelerator was stuck, the main brakes and the emergency brake weren't working, and I couldn't find the gear shift ....  The seat belt and parachute would have been welcome, too.  :)