From: Natalie Herman <eponashoes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:00:20 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Easyfoam

<<Do not enough people know about this product???!!!>>
LOL.. it DOES have a place, BUT....have you tried getting it OUT of a boot yet?
It works well (used it before the Glue-ons came out), but to be able to extract
it out of a boot is a PITA to near impossible...no second use of the boot..
I HAVE solved this with LOTS of duct tape (around the inside and outside of the
boot), but then you sometimes have boot failure as it won't stick to the foot
as well (but I have gotten through a good number of multidays with few issues
before...you need just the RIGHT amount of duct tape, LOL)
Nat

“Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.
It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson.