[RC] Helena Montana - MaryBDVM

Hello,

I've got the possibility of a job in Helena Montana.  Any info on whether I would be moving to "Endurance Riding Heaven" if I get offered the job, or Endurance Riding Hades?  This would be a new part of the country for me so any input is appreciated.

I can't talk about Sandusky OH but conditioning in the winter in Morrow, OH (SW Ohio) is tough.  It's not the cold that's the problem-just the mud and ice.  My riding season pretty much ends around Nov/Dec and starts again in Mar/April with a couple of rides in the middle if I'm real lucky.  But I'm a bit of a wuss too.

Mary B.