[RC] Question on Knees - Martha Clausen - sherman

Title: Message
No, you're not kidding yourself! It' being done now and as we age many more will probably get hip, knee & shoulder replacements, or fused ankles. There are some current endurance riders with multiple joint replacements!

Good luck,
Kathy

Question on Knees - Martha Clausen

Anyway, long story short...has anyone come back to ride distances after having a total knee redone?  I am a tough girl, having had a boatload of surgeries, in my younger days and most folks don't even know I have any problems, as I hide it really well...but I do want to be realistic.  I am 52 years young, 12 years old mentally, and so want to ride Sadie, and get us both conditioned to ride distances...but am I kidding myself?

Hugs...Martha Clausen
Boise, Idaho
Thanks for reading this far down!