[RC] SERIOUS NC's - haulnoats

Geeze Louise! Even as we speak, I am in my van,,,,,still smelling like a goat, (read HORSE & understand, prettier & TRULY a PERFUME!.) and apparently traveling WITH an unintentional "hitch-hiking, 2' long GOLPHER snake (!) that crawled into my bed in my Van at the NC's AND I STILL CAN'T FIND HIM AND RELEASE HIS ASS BEFORE I LEAVE for Australia!! If I can't find him by tommorow, his boodie is gonna be real mSTINKY when I pick my van up next month!
As far as "ODOR"...I Sure would love to figure out a way to manufacture a cologne called "Au de Cabajo"! Gotta love the pure smell of a pony when you bury your face in his mane!....RIGHT!
ALL of my clothing can walk with a life of it's own, after roughly three 1/2 weeks of traveling & camping! I am planning to tackle it, (laundry) & throw it unwillingly into the wash machines and clean it into submission! Kathy Ford,(who crewed at the Nationals!), Kathy Sherman and Dan Schaefer have done so much to step up to the plate and help ,e and Cabo on this next chapter of my NEWEST adventure. Dan boarded Cabo at his place in Aururn. (HORSE HEAVEN!!!) after Tevis while I was home in CO awaiting my return to NC's in CA and then on to the QUILTY in Australia! I leave tomorrow from CA to Melbourne......I'm thrilled and scared all at the same time. CAN I ACTUALLY POST FOR 100 MILES??!!, After I have been spoiled by being able to open a scalding thermous of hot chocolate and drink it at "SPEED" from the back of a smooth Paso Fino????! I am pulling together "unusual" gifts to present to Jay, but will truly be arriving as the most "financially challenged" of the international travelers.I hope that OZ has a version of "Mac & Cheese" or "Top Ramen" for my remaining 10 days of beach & surfing. I bought four shirts for our "TEAM USA" members. I AM ALSO bringing another pair of "Ya gotta pull up your "Big Girl Panties" to ride the Quilty! panties as our "flag" that we will proudly fly at the Splendacrest campsite! Nationals are Over! SO Now on to the NEXT adventure! As broke as I am, you probably wont see us again at a ride till 2023! But The "Old Dominion" will be our final tough ride to tackle..... then that short gated, tougher than nails, "two for two", "WHAT IS THAT?, Tevis horse, Cabo, can go back to being a Pasture potato"! So heads UP! I AM grooming my White Buffalo, "Big Medicine" or my baby Bactrian Camel, "Gunther", for Tevis 2010. Wish us luck in Australia! I will be the biggest "rookie".....This will be only the second Arab I've EVER ridden and SWEAR that I'll asked to be duct tapped to the saddle if I "can't" post for 100 miles after being SPOILED. My Ozzy horse "Pete" is supposed to be the "BOMB"! Not fasr, but a completer! Perfect for me! I've offered WONDERFUL Jay Randal the exchange experience of Drinking a hot cup of coffee, & watching the sun rise in the Rockies of Colorado, while riding STRAIGHT off of the back of Cabo, AT SPEED, with no SPILLS in the crotch!" Pics of OZ will be passed on to Merri & Steph at Ridecamp!
Oh, Did I mention that I was EXCITED!
16 hrs, 11 min. .13 hrs till take-off!