[RC] [Endurance Tracks] Karen Chaton's Bryce Canyon 5-day report - Endurance.Net

Karen Chaton's Bryce Canyon 5-day report

I had a hard time deciding how many days to ride Chief. I really wanted to ride him all five days but then in the end decided that I really should ride Bo a day. I was glad that I did, because after I finished Bo was a little sore on a splint that he has on a front leg. When the vet palpated it, he made it noticeably sore. Fortunately it didn’t bother Bo by the next day but I still decided that I better not take him on the Virginia City ride.

[...more]

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Tracks at 9/10/2009 09:57:00 PM