[RC] FW: Prescott College 3 mos. mounted expedition - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: FW: Prescott College 3 mos. mounted expedition
From the Equine Facilitated Mental Health Association List.
Paul Smith is an equine-assisted psychotherapist and professor at Prescott College.

BK

------ Forwarded Message
From: [scrubbed--bk-]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:05:26 -0700
To: <EFMHA-Open@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EFMHA-Open] Prescott College 3 mos. mounted expedition

Dear Friends,
I'm thrilled to share with you this amazing first ever done 3 mos.
800 mi. mounted trail expedition from Utah to Mexico that my son,
Christopher, is participating in as a part of his Senior Project at
Prescott College. Paul Smith, head of the equine program at Prescott
will be leading this expedition. Some of you probably have already
heard about it.

With the amazing technology available today the trip is being
tracked and anyone who is interested can check it out.  They just
took off yesterday. Those who know my son Chris, or myself or who
have an interest in horses,  please feel free to see what it's all
about  and what they'll be involved in along the journey.  And thanks
to those who so generously contributed to this venture to help pay
for the trip.......for  hay for the horses and mules.

Go to the web site.....http://www.acentaursjourney.com  to find out  all
about it.  Click on 'news' to get the scoop of what it's about and
click on 'our team' and 'trail blog' to get to know the students,
their intentions for the trip and to hear their comments.  There will
be photos along the way. You can also respond to their blogs. Many
schools will be tracking their journey. It's a pretty cool thing.

------ End of Forwarded Message