[RC] gelding with bladder stone - Double 8 Ranch

As far as I could tell, this gelding did not attempt the usual stance to urinate.  I really don't know how long he was dribbling urine (certainly not weeks tho, more like a few days) but really started to notice when his white hind socks got all discolored.  He was not fully distended but was always distended slightly and almost constantly dripped and dripped, whether standing or walking. Occasionally there would be a slight stream of urine but I never observed him trying to actually urinate.  He is totally out on pasture so I was not 'up close and personal' with him on a daily basis.

Lauren
Double 8 Ranch
Cody, WY