[RC] Cancellation of the No Hands Roller Coaster Ride, Oct. 17th, St. Lousi Mo. - Lucie Hess

Jane Huff, the Manager of the No Hands Roller Coaster Ride in St. Louis, Missouri (Greensfelder Park), is canceling the ride. There are problems with the St. Louis Co. Parks allowing the competitors and others to park in areas other than designated Parking. Unfortunately there are only 20 allocated parking sites, some of which are not possible for the "Bigger" rigs to park in.
  In previous years (dating back to 1980, I believe), competitors have been allowed to park on the grass in non designated sites as space permits. So this is a new development.

Those of you who have reserved your camping sites can call the St. Louis Co. Parks office for a refund. Jane was told if folks with reservations call within the week, they will be refunded all but a small handling fee.  You can call the St. Louis Co. Parks Office at 314-615-4386, I'm not sure who to ask for.

If you have any comments about the Park's parking regulations, I'm sure you can make those comments known to someone in the Parks Management system (Hint, Hint) <use the above, phone number>
Lucie Hess
OCER President
Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6