[RC] RC:Sore Ankles - Judy Houle

Early in my endurance career I used to have sore ankles.  I used stretch ankle braces for support, but eventually, after doing 100's and building up the miles I just toughened up, and haven't had any problems since.  I would recommend a set of Trail Tech stirrups, the shock absorbing ones.  I used them one year on the Tevis and really felt the difference.