RE: [RC] Spooking - Chastain, Shannon L.

I have one of them spooky Arab’s and I have been trying to teach him to spook in place. My none horsey hubby came up with a great tool. While I lead him down our gravel road he will hide in a tree/brush and make noises as I lead him by. We have to move the spot because he is smart enough to figure it out pretty quick! So far he is getting better but I have not had a horse eating monster jump out at him lately! I am hoping he will get to a point where rustling in the brush just means dad is in there!

Shannon