[RC] spooking-lead dog - sbolinge

I am not wanting to fall off any more...two total hips etc...so had lost alot of confidence as far as big fast trotting - as it is when I am in the up stroke of the post that my horses have done the instant 190...and I am like the road runner hanging in mid air.  But now I have my ace in the hole! A dog...part heeler, part something...can go all day..pretty much stays right infront of me on the trail..My horse hauls ass with narry a spoke as long as dog is in the lead.  the only issue i have had is when dog is diverted by a chipmunk and my horse wants to follow her!