[RC] volunteers for fire evacuations update - Nancy Reed

I have worked the phones and here is what I have been able to find out about helping out at the large animal evacuation sites for the LA fires:
Station Fire:
Pierce College, to help you have to be either a Pierce College student or a trained LA County volunteer.
LA Equestrian Center- only large barns have evacuated to LA EQ Center and the barns have brought their grooms with them.  No individual evacuees here.
Hanson Dam, Left message, 818-896-6514
LA County Animal Control, left name and number, 818-991-0071, told to expect a call from the volunteer coordinator.
Antelope Valley Fair Grounds, 661-948-6060, left name and number, told they would call if they needed help.

For the Glen Oak/Yucaipa fire, left name and number with the Yucaipa Equestrian Center, 909-241-4051.  Told to expect a return call.

Please let me know if a need exists or I have incorrect information.  Praying for divine intervention and no new fires,
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest, CA