[RC] Station Fire - my friend lost his ranch - Dawn Simas

The same day I evacuated, he did too down south.  But his burned Monday night.  He has my blind Friesian gelding there.  Along with many wild animals that he loves dearly, he does movie work with them.  I have been playing phone tag, but I heard that he got all the animals out, thank God.  But lost the buildings, barn, corrals.  Here's his website:

Another friend that owns Sierra Endangered Cat Haven is accepting donations for Hayden through his online gift shop at:

He still needs a place to house his two elephants (one was Michael Jackson's, he ran his zoo) and a rhino.  They are currently in trailers.

Reality check.  And I think I have problems.  :(  Please include him in your prayers.

Dawn