[RC] VA Highlands ~ ride story...a ponies point of view... - Janice Taylor

?
I'm sure there are hundreds of storys about this wonderful ride, but thought some of you might enjoy one from my fine ponies point of view. He's a funny guy...<g>
?
Janice

--
All the sounds dear to horseman were around me ~ the snorts of horses, the swish of their tails, the tinkle of irons as we flung the saddles over their backs ~ little sounds of no importance, but they stay with us in the unconscious library of memory.
Wynford Vaughan-Thomas

www.janusstudio.com