[RC] Last Caja Details - Deirdre C. Monroe

Title: Last Caja Details
Weather looks good. We have had light showers but they are always spotty and generally in the high mountains. I have not gotten wet once in the last few weeks. No problem with footing. Same trails everyone loved last year. Daytime highs about 85 and low 50s at night. The Caja is really green. This will be a straightforward 50. I think it is a good first time 50. Some rocks but lots of rather flat stretches and really nice trotting. Great views. Desert Wind Saddlery will be our vendor and the Los Alamos Pony club will do dinner...they always get rave reviews and will have vegetarian as well as meat. All vet checks are in base camp.