[RC] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn - Susan Nance

LinkedIn

Susan Nance requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Sandra,

- Susan

View invitation from Susan Nance

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation