[RC] Video: Virginia Highlands! - Patricia Clark

Enjoy the pictures that I took at Virginia Highlands! I took shots of lots of horses at the vet checks, so I don't know all the riders shown. If you are pictured in the video, please comment on youtube so you can get recognized. We had a great time and hope to see everyone again next year.