[RC] [Endurance Tracks] Ride. Run. Repeat. - Endurance.Net

The Sacramento Bee
By Sam McManis
Thursday, Aug. 27, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 1D

Watch out when the Andreotti sisters get that glint in their eyes, that subtle yet unmistakable look that passes between them. It usually means they're planning their next conquest, their next test of body and spirit, perhaps even a little mischief.

"We always need a challenge," says Michelle Andreotti, 33. "Every weekend we say, 'OK, what can we do now?' "

The real question is: What can't they do?

Sisters Michelle Andreotti and Susanne Andreotti-Rowland, 30, will spend this weekend in the Sierra foothill town of Cool to participate in the Coolest Ride & Tie, a 22-mile race along the Olmstead trail involving teams consisting of two runners and a horse they trade off riding.

It will be the first competition for the sisters since June, when they made history by being the first all-women team to win the 39th World Ride & Tie Championships in Humboldt Redwoods State Park in southern Humboldt County.

[...more]

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Tracks at 8/27/2009 07:57:00 AM