[RC] Connecting Diet To Soundness - Kevin Myers

The path to natural horse care has had several surprises for me. The last 15 weeks have been a fascinating journey: one of the biggest discoveries is how closely connected diet is to soundness. I’m quietly astounded by the fact that a diet high in sugars and starch can actually make my horses tender-footed. This week’s photos and reflections are here. We found a new trail just a few miles from our place with some of the best and most challenging climbs I’ve seen in years. The views are quite breathtaking. We’ve also discovered our own version of Pucker Point, but we’re not sure whether we should call it Scorpion Shriek or Rattlesnake Bite.

Kevin (longing for Bryce XP in two weeks)