[RC] NEATO first trip to RI! - Charles Coleman

I am off this coming weekend to this ride the ride manager has called twice now assuring me I will have a good vending spot to sell. ( Wish all managers were as vendor friendly) I do a lot of donating to a lot of rides and it is nice to be treated well. Country Aire Farm banner will be in front of my spot do stop in!
 My new horse Mat is going  and Hawk says he would like to add another state to his record so a FW will be riding him. He will be so happy! See you there. Mary