[RC] Why I like horses - desertrydr1

I was BORN loving horses.  My most treasured gift as a baby was the wooden rocking horse built by a friend of my grandpa's that I got for my first birthday.  But I'm told I loved horses even before that.  After ma and pa, I'm told it was my first word, before my first birthday.  Drove my parents bonkers asking, begging etc. for a horse for over 16 years.  My very first bank loan was to buy my first horse.

I love to ride, I love to be around horses, I love to read about them, I love to look at other peoples' horses, I love to watch almost anything to do with horses.  I love to study horses' conformation.  I love to study veterinary medicine to do with horses.  In short, they are in my blood and I can't imagine living without them.

As far as horse people being a bit odd--it's the other way around.  All of those people who AREN'T horsecrazy are the odd ones.  How could anybody NOT love one of God's most elegant masterpieces?