[RC] Fwd: Horse Rescue! - Horseraser

FYI
Micki
--- Begin Message ---

I have a friend who is related to Clint Richie (Clint Buchanan from One Life to Live). He passed away about 5 months ago and left a ranch with about 34 horses. Many of which he had rescued. There are now 28 horses that need homes. I went to the ranch today and looked at them all. There are some very sweet young horses and a couple nice old ones.  None of these horses have ever been ridden but have been handled. Most are Arab X or mustang. Great for endurance. There are seven that I personally want but as most of you know I have 5 horses and would be buried in the back pasture if I bring another one home.  The adoption fee ranges from 0-300 but they will consider all offers. Some can be seen at NorCal Equine Rescue. http://www.norcalequinerescue.com/index.php
Robin Haffer robinhaffer@xxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---