[RC] Tevis Buckles What to do? - haulnoats

Like Kat, I don't wear buckles, yet I am proud to have Tevis and Big Horn buckles and am hoping to come back with a Quilty buckle too. My first Tevis buckle is displayed in a frame along with our pic going over Cougar rock and our ride card. I remember the story of the stock broker entering the elevator in New York City with his buckle proudly displayed under his expensive suit when someone noticed and asked with the appropriate awe and reverence, "Is THAT a Tevis buckle?!". The first one I saw was at my first endurance ride. It was the Patriot Day ride on Sept 11th just post Tevis. It was also the first time I saw a guy in REALLY snug (too snug) riding tights. This guy had no visible belt loops but was still wearing a belt over the tights and was proudly sporting this heavy buckle right over his junk. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I did NOT show that same appropriate awe and reverance I guess, and decided right then and there that if I were ever lucky enough to complete and get one, I'd have to figure out the RIGHT way to display it for ME. Hence the frame. I've decided that I will have this second Tevis buckle made into a breast collar for Cabo as HE is the one who REALLY should be sporting it. Do any of you have any other ideas or ways you have displayed your buckle?

P.S. By the way, if any of you DO recognize the description of this rider, I do not know who he is but he is NOT the one I am looking for to wear the "chaps, hat and nothing else" of my previous post.
Melissa Margetts