[RC] If Tevis is Like Woodstock - sherman

Title: Message
I don't think so! I didn't go to Woodstock and if Tevis were like it, I wouldn't go there either. Nope, not like Woodstock at all. Yes, Robie Park buzzes with the activities of ride preparations, vendors, and some observers and you will get dusty, but no different, IME, than any other dry campground. Some people may bring an extra horse, but no one I know has ever done that. Also, I've never heard anyone say they ride because of the danger, but "in spite" of the danger.

Regarding finding and riding the trail on some day other than Tevis, it can and has been done. Here's the story.

I hope you can arrange to do it, it is an incredible trail, maybe even more so on a non-Tevis day when you can take your time to enjoy all the beautiful scenery.

Kathy