[RC] hurt myself good this time - Eric Drew

at work, moving a patient.  I tore the tendon off the distal head of my right biceps muscle.  can you say exteme pain?

That was last tuesday, I had the surgery to reattach the tendon this morning and I'm doing fine.  One catch though; no riding, no firefighting, no working in the ambulance for at least 6 months or until the Rehab guys and my Orthoprdic Surgeon say yes.

before surgery [no gore] you can see the muscle balled up at the shoulder, and the end of the tendon just above the elbow
post surgery, all wrapped up

Eric Drew