[RC] EPM - ronbarbara@xxxxxxxxxxx

O. K. folks, moving right along.........  I have just received an issue of The Horse Report, a publication of the Center for Equine Health, School of Veterinary Medicine at UC Davis.  This issue is packed full of great info regarding EPM which includes new antibody testing information, the latest in diagnostic tools.  This is an extremely educational issue for the horse owner and may answer some questions recently posed on this forum.

While I receive a paper issue, you can access The Horse Report from their website at  www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/ceh.  Title of this issue is "Gaining Ground on EPM".    There is no charge for subscription to this publication, but a donation is a great way to support all the equine research performed there.  I save my issues and have often referred to them or have copied an issue for a friend's horse with a particular problem.  Their past issues on colic and eye problems are absolutely super, to name a few.

Hope this helps..

Barbara Sanches
AERC #2273

EarthLink Revolves Around You.