[RC] Tevis-OT - Kathie Ford

Well all in all, Tevis just wouldn't be Tevis w/out the challenges trail, time or people made. It is what it is.

I sense that the ones that ride it, and especially finish it are actually in some neat way "called" to ride it. I know it sound silly but sure seems that way to me. Isn't there a saying to that too? The Mountain calls and the rider answers or something like that?  Thats how I feel about it. I just have to conquer it someday.

It's called me many times...I just haven't had the winds in my favor yet...but I will be there and I will complete it..

The adventure, the beauty, the fact that it makes you dig deep down inside to see what you are made of is part of the attraction I think.

Therefore, I agree w/Julie's words 100%. Those that want to do it should. Those that don't should not. They may not have been "called" anyway :((

kathie