[RC] Tevis - OT riders - sherman

Title: Message
Having been on it when it has started swinging, I shuddered as I looked at this year's pics taken on Swinging Bridge. Too many horses at one time and tailgating to boot!
I agree that it is not that big a deal with only 2 horses on it...3 is really pushing it IMHO.

Kathy

The "swinging bridge" isn't all that bad.  You just don't want more than one horse/rider on it at a time, because too many sets of feet cause it to sway. The parts of the ride that would get me are Pucker Point and the CA trail.  I don't like looking down into depths from which I could fall.....

Barbara